GM Applicant: Choice

Go down 
Lord Choice

PostSubject: GM Applicant: Choice   Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:10 pm

- In-Game Name: Choice and Lord Choice, etc etc Very Happy

- Position Applying For: Support GM or where i am needed

- Time Zone: GMT+0

- MSN: ask and it may be given

- How Many Hours Will You Be Active?: normally too much lol, about 6 hours per day, sometimes less. next two weeks my g/f is away in Canada thou so as i'm home alone i will have more time

- Experience In The Position: helped create a freinds RO server, but he went back to W0W >_>. have a server on my PC atm, so i'm used to some things. I know a bit about scripting thou, having created the odd shop or two, and creating custom weps and gears for my test server on my PC, ,thou, i would still class myself as begining to learn the ropes.

- Experience In Ragnarok Online: just over 1 year on International RO, erm 1.6 years on aRO, just over 1 year on TalonRO, and numerious other servers i play on also such as immortalRO,rebirthRO,blackoutRO,insominacsRO, and some others, but man they;re so shit >_>

- Why Should We Pick You? cos you love me!! because i feel i would be dedicated at resolving issues around support for players, improving and suggesting idea's for the server, helping to create a great atmosphere for all players to enjoy, hm, i'm not good at self appraisal, but i would be dedicated, committed, reliable, fun, honest, trustworthy, and i want to go the next step in my RO gameplay enjoyment and hopefully suggesting some cool ideas to improve this server and to be part of something awesume Very Happy.

Last edited by Lord Choice on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo's /swt)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Applicant: Choice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GM applications now Open :: GM APPLICATIONS-
Jump to: